Monday, March 15, 2010

HIDAYAH...petunjuk..guidance..

Hidayah Allah itu dimana2..

tak kira di malaysia, di mesir, di US..apatah lagi di bumi UK..

I witness a lot of his sign of Creator when I am away from my homeland...

previous month before, Maghrib prayer was at 4 o'clock, but now, 18.10 in the evening is the prayer time.well, seems that time has moved on so quickly...it's getting haywire somehow... thus i need to reschedule my biological clock, according to what Allah has determine.

i can't no more sleep late, because i need to wake up early in the morning to perform my Subuh prayer, which now is roughly 4.30 in the morning. I have to change my alarm clock from 6, to 4.30 now...hmm...Subhanallah... kuasa Allah sgt obvious dekat cni...amazing...


buds of daffodils are started to bloom, which is the sign of spring term is going to say hi to me...
seeds of Hidayah, is lingering around me, which show the signs that Allah loves me..He wants to speak to me, He wants me look for Him, He wants me to hear Him, He wants me to be near to Him, and it also shows that He never leaves me...

Thank You ya Allah for all this gifts...




No comments: