Friday, March 12, 2010

in this journey

Along this journey,I learnt a lot of things.
it is difficult to express my feeling into words,but i'm trying because i want to share with you,what i feel.
we are not going to know what might happen to ourselves in future,but one thing that we have to remember.Allah is Always the best judge that can make decision for you. This is one of the most valuable things that i can learn throughout this journey. Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah because He gives me opportunity to witness and feel this, that maybe no one else could do. I have a friend, she is now a Muslim..Alhamdulillah. Allah has opened her eyes to see the truth, Allah has opened her hearts to understand what is Islam, what are we a human being should do.
We are belong to Him, and He is our creator that we must be devoted to. I'm a lucky person as i am born as a Muslim, from Muslim family and my parents do practice Islam as our way of life. Alhamdulillah.
Hidayah is belong to Him. only Him, the one who can decide to whom He wants to give the Hidayah, no matter that person is searching for it, or not even think about it. Alhamdulillah, finally my friend has found the right way after she had been searching for it.
from this, this has strengthen my Faith towards You, this has taught me not to think negative about other people, this had taught me to keep on seeking for knowledge, don't let ourselves being in ignorant, always find opportunity to seek for more righteous in our life.
this is my opportunity to change myself, be out from the darkness, out from jahiliyah, out from ignorant.
tq so much ya Allah for showing me all this.
i learnt from her. i now know the value of Islam, the value of iman. the value of your love
You give me all this because You love me. You want me to see more, to understand more than others.
she has become my booster to turn over new leaves, she has become a catalyst for me to become a better person.
You tickle my heart softly. You know me better than myself...because You are my creator, and you are my life saviour..
Thank You Ya Allah..

No comments: